Administrative & Personal Assistant
We are seeking a part-time Administrative and Personal Assistant to provide ongoing administrative and personal assistance to our CEO.
The Administrative and Personal Assistant will work with our CEO, staff and subcontractors, performing a variety of general administrative tasks in support of our business operations in the areas of employment development, human resources, small business and personal and professional development training programs. The Administrative and Personal Assistant will provide general support to the CEO.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains confidentiality on all matters related to Bungalow 968 Consulting Group and clients.
- Assists in the creation of program and student material using provided content.
- Creates Powerpoint presentations using templates and provided content.
- Analyzes material for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Sources imagery for presentations and materials.
- Conducts project-based research.
- Performs data entry tasks.
- Administers tasks in project management software.
- Coordinates tasks between departments, staff and subcontractors.
- Creates graphics for presentations and materials.
- Liaises with other Bungalow 968 staff and clients as required.
- Provides general administrative support.
- Arranging appointments.
- Assists with client correspondence.
- Handling errands and day to day tasks.
- Ordering and picking up materials and supplies.
- Managing postage in and postage out.
- Organizing client gifts.
- Arranging travel.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Well versed in creating presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Highly proficient and confident using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in writing using basic and easy to understand terms.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent cloud-based platform skills: G-Suite, Dropbox.
- Excellent cloud-based project management skills: Monday.com.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task and switch between projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in online research.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work with tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn within a growing organization.
- Experience with graphic design in Canva or similar.
- Experience with Mailchimp.
- Experience with Kartra.
- Experience with Acuity Scheduling.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and pro-active.
- Email and social media proficient.
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Meyer Briggs Personality Test.