A 30-day Challenge for Your Morning Routine
Are you starting your days off feeling calm and organized, ready to take on all that comes your way? Or is it feeling more harried and unfocused? Are you grabbing your phone the minute you wake up and starting each day with the onslaught of emails and to do’s right from your bed? Not to mention that all important Facebook notification that you can’t do without. You feel like things are out of alignment, you want to create new habits, but where do you start?
Join us for 30-days of Mindful Mornings where you will be provided easy to use tools and strategies that will help you create a habitual morning routine that will make your mornings brighter, peaceful and purposeful.
This challenge is for you if you are looking to:
- start your day off with a routine focused on you
- eliminate the digital clutter and distractions that immediately impact your productivity
- find a routine that is meaningful, rewarding and peaceful, but not overly time consuming
- create new habits that have many positive and lasting benefits on your overall life
We will begin our challenge with you setting personal goals for the challenge and making a commitment to yourself to make adjustments to your morning routine for 30 days.
During the challenge, you will receive:
- How tos, tips and tools to help ease you into calmer mornings
- Step-by-step instructions for you to create a personalized morning routine
- How to get started with a daily 5-minute-long mindfulness practise (yes, you!)
- Journal prompts
- Mantras and affirmations
- Daily supportive and encouraging emails
- One midpoint group zoom call to check your progress and keep you accountable
- One final group zoom call to celebrate your newly created habit and your completion of the 30-day challenge!
How it works:
Once you sign up you will be added to the challenge group. Three days before the challenge begins, you will receive your welcome email with instructions and everything you need to get you started. From their you will receive:
- Daily supportive and encouraging emails right to your inbox
- Weekly updates with the upcoming week’s journal prompts and tips
- Reminders to keep you on track throughout the challenge
Next start date:
Monday, January 4th, 2021