State + Story Mornings Potluck Gathering
State + Story Mornings was created to cultivate community through a monthly coffee series. We also believe that relationships can flourish when gathered together at the dinner table. We’re excited to extend the conversations beyond coffee and have you at our first ever Potluck Gathering!
The evening’s theme will be all about celebrating the end-of-summer bounty. Think tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, kale, potatoes, peaches, blackberries…
There are only 20 spots available, so please RSVP with your choice of food/drink item by August 15th.
If you have any dietary concerns or severe allergies, please share so that we are all aware.
Please organize a safe ride home and drink responsibly.
6:00 – arrival of guests/socialize
6:30 – introduction/dinner start
8:00 – dessert/socialize
9:00 – wrap up
- Please be courteous about your time of arrival depending on the item you’re bringing.
- We do NOT have an oven at the location, so be mindful of that.
- We do have a mini-fridge and lots of coolers to keep dishes/drinks cool if necessary.
- Please bring a serving utensil for your food item
- Serving dishes are encouraged, but tupperware is also acceptable 🙂