Values – Healthy Emotions- Storytelling
with Byrdie Funk, RPC, CDWF
2 Dates Available
Sunday, November 18th OR Saturday, December 1st // 10:00am – 5:00pm
I have the audacity to believe that getting clear on your values and growing in our emotional health can and will change the world!
We all have values. Some seem to live in our bones and there’s not a whole lot we can do about that, but many of our values are chosen. We get to choose how we live our day to day lives by discovering and practising our values.
This work’s for you if:
- you’re overwhelmed and have lost who you are somewhere along the way
- you need to hit reset and get back to what matters most to you
- you simply want to learn more about yourself and gain new tools to better handle what life throws your way
- you struggle with believing you are enough
- you say ‘yes’ when you mean ‘no’ and find yourself disappointed, resentful and have judgement towards yourself and others
I will take you through clarity exercises and give you the tools you need to figure out what makes you, you!
Includes: coffee, good snacks, all the materials you need and a whole lot of fun!