Creating New Habits for Your Morning Routine
Mindful Mornings provides you with easy to use tools and strategies that will help you create a habitual morning routine that will make your mornings brighter, peaceful and purposeful.
Are you starting your days off feeling calm and organized, ready to take on all that comes your way? Or is it feeling more harried and unfocused? Are you grabbing your phone the minute you wake up and starting each day with the onslaught of emails and to do’s right from your bed? Not to mention that all important Facebook notification that you can't do without. You feel like things are out of alignment, you want to create new habits, but where do you start?
Join us for Mindful Mornings where you will be provided easy to use tools and strategies that will help you create a habitual morning routine that will make your mornings brighter, peaceful and purposeful.
This challenge is for you if you are looking to:
- start your day off with a routine focused on you
- eliminate the digital clutter and distractions that immediately impact your productivity
- find a routine that is meaningful, rewarding and peaceful, but not overly time consuming
- create new habits that have many positive and lasting benefits on your overall life
We will begin our challenge with you setting personal goals for the challenge and making a commitment to yourself to make adjustments to your morning routine.
During the challenge, you will receive:
- How tos, tips and tools to help ease you into calmer mornings
- Step-by-step instructions for you to create a personalized morning routine
- How to get started with a daily 5-minute-long mindfulness practise (yes, you!)
- Journal prompts
- Supportive and encouraging emails
How it works:
Once you sign up you will be added to the Mindful Morning's group. Before the challenge begins, you will receive your welcome email with instructions and everything you need to login to our online learning portal.
STRATEGIC PLANNING WORKSHOP
It's your time to have a solid, organized and strategic roadmap for your business
Our strategic planning group sessions offer small business assistance to help you focus on determining the direction of your business for upcoming year. These sessions are for entrepreneurs, small business owners and those needing clear direction and organization for their business.
We use our carefully crafted tools to help you identify what is most important for you to action in the coming year and we break those items down into manageable execution steps. You can expect to walk away from this workshop with a solid and clear plan for your year, broken down into monthly actionable steps. You will feel organized and confident as you enter into a new year with a unique roadmap that is specific to you and your business goals.
Over 4 online sessions, we will guide you step-by-step through the planning process for your business for 2021 where you will:
- clarify your values and mission
- identify your yearly vision and priority areas of focus
- set financial targets
- review past successes and challenges
- outline great big dreams
- outline key objectives
- establish key performance indicators
- identify the personal elements required for business success
You will use a combination of visual aides, worksheets, workbooks and spreadsheets. There will be no homework in-between sessions, the intent is for you to utilize each session of the workshop as your dedicated time to create your plan for the year.
Following the group sessions are two - 30 minute, one:one sessions with Meg to answer any specific questions you have about your plan and to assist in accountability as you work through your year.
Strategic planning clients receive a 15% discount on Advising Service Packages booked within 1 year of the Strategic Planning Workshop
- Core Values. You can download our FREE Core Values Workbook here.
- 2 x poster boards
- 4 different colors of 4”x4” sticky notes
- Sharpie Markers
- Scotch tape
- A laptop or desktop with MS Excel or Apple Numbers
- Internet connection
- Zoom app downloaded to your device
We are currently pre-registering for our September 2021 intake, get on the list below!