Welcome to Bungalow 968’s Study Rental & Drop-in Study Space located in loft level within our shop.
ABOUT THE STUDY SPACE
The Study at Bungalow 968 provides a long table and chairs that comfortably seats up to 20 people. The space is amply lit with both natural light and soft artificial light, and is accented by string lighting throughout the space. Our fleet of styled vintage rentals provides a backdrop for inspiration in our creative gathering space.
Whether you are looking for a place to host a meeting, private client session or sit solo to work on your own projects, the Study offers the inspiration and atmosphere to help you tap into your creativity.
// You will have access to:
• Power outlets
How it Works & Pricing
Purchase your coffee from our neighbours, Counterpart Coffee, and get to work in The Study.
Set 2-hour blocks, Tuesday - Friday
11:00 – 1:00 // 1:00 – 3:00 // 3:00 – 5:00
Each 2-hour block = $15
All day booking = $40
* Food and beverages not included
* Adults only
* Minimum 2-hour, advanced booking required
* Some black-out dates apply
Rental of the entire study for your workshop, meeting or event.
3 hours = $175
6 hours = $300
8 hours = $350
* Catering not included, but can be added for an additional fee
* The Study is on the upper level of our shop, is not enclosed for privacy and may, from time to time, be impacted by shop noise on the lower level inside of shop open hours
* Private study space outside of shop open hours is available
* Minimum 3-hour booking required
* MAX 25 people
Please contact us to confirm date and time and then pay your deposit below.